Saturday, March 6, 2010

M.A.C - Too Fabulous

Checked out this collection yesterday and was mainly excited about the lip liners and the blushes. I didn't really pay attention to the cremesheen glasses because they are permanent now so I'm sure I will have plenty of time to check them out later. I ended up getting two of the blushes and one lip liner although I might go back for two more lip liners. The two blushes I got were Sun & Moon & Rhapsody In Two. I didn't expect myself to get these two because the one blush that stood out the most to me was Bi-Tone and I was sure that I was going to pick that up but It was too dark for me. Another one that I liked was Two Virtues and even though this was a very pretty pink I felt like I had shades similar to this one and that I didn't need this. RIT was the most unique to me and even though it's more of a highlight than a blush it's gorgeous and very smooth not chunky at all. S&M is a tan/peachy pink color on me something nice for everyday. I'm very excited to try these two especially since blushes are my favorite. Naked lip liner is to die for. I honestly don't understand how this is not a permanent item, this is a must have for everyone since it's very versatile and can be worn with so many different lipsticks. I'm very excited about this and might need to get a few back ups . I love the formula of these Lip liners they are super creamy and glide on so easily. There was one more lip liner that I was interested in and might go back for is In Sync it's a light pale pink which will be awesome paired with many pink lip shades.



Not the best picture- this was taken after I got home so the colors are a bit faded



Different Lighting*

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I picked up a few of the lipliners too, including Naked Liner. I might need to get a back up of that as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I need to go back for In sync and the pink one soo creamy love them

    ReplyDelete