Thursday, January 20, 2011

In love with - Across the Universe

Ok so I know I might be a little late with this one but where the heck has this nail polish been all my life. I have always wanted to try the Deborah Lippmann Nail polishes because I have heard such great things about them and now I finally got a change to get my hands on one. I picked the ever popular Across The Universe. This color is so unique and nothing like anything I have in my collection. It's a dark navy blue and it's a jelly based with little glitter that ranges from blue, green and teal. It's absolute gorgeousness and reflects some of my favorite colors. The glitter doesn't hide under the polish like some others do it actually shows up :). I know this polish is a bit pricey at $18 but if your a nail polish addict and have some extra $$ to spend then go get this color and you will not regret it. One coat is a bit sheer so you need at least 2 to 3 coats depending on how you want the polish to show up. I have three coats on in the pictures. I'm really excited about this nail polish and looking forward to trying other shades from Deborah Lippman Collection.






Get your fix at http://deborahlippmann.com/

Let me know if you have ever tried any of the Deborah Lippan polishes and which one is your favorite?









No comments:

Post a Comment