Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fotd: pink sunset

Feeling very summery with my floral romper and the bright colored clothes. The sun makes me soo happy, but it has been insanely hot this past week..well here is a fotd I did for a night out to dinner with a girlfriend hope you like it :) and keep cool lovers <3>

Eyes:
Mufe # 6 Aqua Cream
Mac- going bananas e/s
Mufe # 951 star powder
Yaby-pp056 Dragon fruit
Mac- Pen n Pink e/s
Mac- blacktrack f/l
Maybelline- Falsies mascara

Face:
Mufe Hd foundation #155
Mac select moisturecover Nw 25
Mac Msf- Medium/Dark
Mac- Solar Riche bronzer
Mufe # 6 Aqua Cream

Lips:
True Babe l/g




6 comments:

  1. OH Gurl!!!!!!!!!! This is Gorgeous!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Always love your FOTD's <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love you girls thankss so much <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. So nice.
    In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete