Monday, February 20, 2012

Update: I know it's been forever

I'm so sorry for not posting in forever but just wanted to let you all know that I was actually on vacation and went out of the country. I went to India to see all my family and to visit my grandma. I usually go once a year to see visit everyone. My trip was lots of fun. All I did was just hangout, bummed around and ate lots n lots of food. I'm a big foodie so usually when I'm visiting I eat anything and everything and then later regret it because I always end up getting sick from all the junk. But I can't help my self I get greedy knowing that certain things are not available back in the states.

The weather was pretty nice in India the days were warm and the nights got a little cold but I was able to get away with a light cardigan most of the nights and never even needed a jacket. I didn't do much shopping since I didn't need much but I did end up getting a pair of silver shoes to go with my new Indian outfit I bought. All in all it was a much needed vacation and I had an amazing time.  It was so good to see everyone and to get away from everything for awhile. I'm sad that it's over because I really miss my family but I know I will back soon. I just wanted to apologoze for not posting in almost a month. I have a few posts coming up but please let me know if there is anything in specific you would like me to write about.

XoXo
Shru

No comments:

Post a Comment