Friday, September 27, 2013

Better Late then Never

This is So long over due that I feel silly even making a post about it. Yes I'm a slacker but I figured it's better late then never, and that I would show you guys all the goodies I picked up from The Makeup Show back in May. I believe this was my 3rd year attending The Makeup Show and just like the past I had a blast. This year I only decided to go for one day since I couldn't really miss a day of work. I went on Sunday and tried to get there as early as I could. Just like always it was packed and everyone was going crazy over Nars and Make Up For Ever. I went with a budget this year because I really didn't think I needed much but of course that went out the window once I got to the show. I didn't really take any pictures this year because I really just wanted to go and relax and get my makeup on . I mostly did some major damage at Stila, Occ and Nars. Make Up For Ever is usually one of my favorite booths but I felt like I had everything I needed from them so this year I didn't even bother getting on that long line. I also bought some brushes at Bdellium Tools cause a girl can never have enough brushes especially when they are so affordable. I also picked up a few staples . If you have any questions about any of the products please do let me know in the comments below.


                                                                      Love this Look


                                              All the colors of the rainbow at naked cosmetics


                                              My friend with Lauren aka Queenofblending


                                            Some major awesomeness at Kett Cosmetics


                                                                   My entire Haul


Things I bought :
* Bdellium Brushes #945, #959, #992, #781, #776x2, #733
* Occ- Liptars/Stains- Meta, Jealous, Grandma and Narcissus
* Occ- Pigments : Jubliee and Burning/ Nailpolish in Pool Boy
* Stila - Eye Shadow- Finale, Lyric and Tie Dye
* Stila- Eye Liner- snow and periwinkle
* Nars- Satin Lip Pencil - Lodhi and Yu / Lipstick in Niagara
* Smashbox- Camera Ready BB cream- Light/Medium
* Beauty So clean - Cosmetic Santizer
* Embryolisse- Lait-Creme Concentre
* Velour Lashes- Strikepose
* Eve Pearl- Salmon Concealer- Light/Medium
* Pink Bow Lash Holder












1 comment:

  1. Love every single item you purchased! Great taste! Xxx

    ReplyDelete