Monday, July 13, 2009

789 Gathering

This past weekend was amazing! I got to meet some of the famous youtube gurus like joymeetsworld, sayanythingbrooke, petrilude, macnc40, jmetz, and juderivera. These guys are sooo sweet and down to earth. They have inspired me in so many ways and I never imagined that I was going to be meeting them in real life. At first I was really nervous to meet them all, but once we met up they made me feel at ease. We all went to the Mac Pro in NYC, where we had lotss of fun,even though Josh seemed a lil bored (lol j/k), and after, we all had dinner at TGIF (which by the way was a major fail, so if you want a good time DON'T go to TGIF in New York). While we were having dinner, the amazingly talented Jude met up with us for some drinks, and she was just too cute. Even though I only got to hang out with everyone for a few hours, it was definitely the highlight of my week, and I really miss them all. I hope that I will get to see them again very soon <33

The group

Joy Me and Brooke

Brooke so happy to see Sbarro

Suzy being her silly self excited about the philippines consulate

No comments:

Post a Comment