Monday, April 26, 2010

Candle's By Victoria Haul




Check out there website

Finally I got my hands on some goodies that I was a fool for putting off buying. About a month ago, I was watching a YouTube video in which Candles By Victoria, CBV, mentioned that they were running a one day sale. I thought this would be the perfect time to finally purchase some to try for myself. I quickly rushed over to Twitter and messaged Brooke (aka sayanythingb00ke) to get her top six picks (she had purchased them before and loved them). I decided to get the sampler pack so I could try out different scents. I have heard soo many good things about these candles and, let me tell you, the positive reviews are completely founded. I'm sure that even without Brooke’s recommendations anything I picked would have been amazing. I am in love with my candles and I definitely will be buying more from the line! Each candle came individually wrapped in plastic and was very well secured. I could smell the yumminess through all of the wrapping! I instantly knew that I was in love. The candles that I got in my sample pack were:

1. Bath Time with Pooh - This smells like Honey I Washed the Kids soap from LUSH, but maybe even better! This is by far my favorite. If I had more than one I would probably leave it burning all day long. It has a sweet candy-like scent to it which is soo delicious.

2. Caramelized Pralines - This one is my second favorite. The scent is so strong that you don't even have to open the jar to smell it! But, I absolutely love it. The smell is sweet and it reminds me of Werther’s Caramels.

3. Banana Coconut Cream Pie - I am not sure why, but this one reminds me of summer. Who doesn’t love summer?!? All the scent notes just blend together so nicely. This one will be my go-to summer candle scent for sure.

4. Pepprmint Bark - This one is simply Christmas in a jar. The peppermint scent is so refreshing. It reminds me of holiday time and the yummy Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks.

5. Peanut Butter Cookies - The name alone makes me want to eat the candle…and it wouldn't have any carbs or sugar! It smells exactly like it's name would suggest, perhaps with a hint of caramel.

6. Mango Papaya - Last but not least! This candle will be another summer favorite. Its scent is very refreshing and light. I smell a stronger fragrance of the papaya than mango. It's very tropical. After smelling this I’m definitely in the mood for some Bahama mama ;).


These are little pieces of heaven in adorable glass jars. They are long lasting and their scents are true to their names. They come in so many different fragrances that I'm sure everyone would find something to tickle their fancies. If you haven't tried a CBV candle yet, you must! What are you waiting for? They are a must have! They would also make a really nice gift for any candle lover. I'm actually planning to buy some for my mom for Mother's Day because she adores them!






No comments:

Post a Comment