Monday, April 26, 2010

MAC - Pret a Papier Collection


The new collection from MAC, Pret a Papier, consists of some gorgeous spring-ready corals that are sure to flatter a variety of skin tones. I had anticipated buying more items than I ended up purchasing, but I am absolutely in love with those products that I did haul. Two of the products that I was most excited about were the Chromographic Pencil and Coral Crepe paint pot. In my opinion, these are the two must haves from this collection. The lip shades I found to be very pretty, but not especially unique. I did end up with Dressmaker, Dressmaker, however, a nice coral with a lustre finish. As for eyeshadows, I picked up Cut to Fit. Its color reminds me of a mix between MAC's Cranberry and Coppering. Cut to Fit is a gorgeous color and I am planning to use it in an FOTD very soon. Finally, I snagged Instant Chic blush, a beautiful peachy-coral without shimmer. While I thought that both of the blushes were lovely, I just had to get this one to fit in with the coral theme for spring and summer!



Chromagraphic Pencil

  • NC 15 / NW 20
  • NW 25 / NC 30
Impeccable Brow Pencil
  • Dirty Blonde - Blackened Dark Neutral-Brown
  • Taupe - Mid-Tone Dirty-Taupe
Studio Fix Lash
  • Black Fix - Black
Sheertone Blush
  • Instant Chic - Mid-Tone Muted Coral
  • Garb - Light Golden Suntan
Mineralize Blush
  • Light Over Dark - Light Yellow Brown/ Dark Peach (Frost) Repromote
Paint Pot
  • Coral Crepe - Soft Coral
  • Ground Work - Mid Tone Neutral Taupe
Lipstick
  • ArcheType - Sheer Light Gold (Lustre)
  • Dressmaker, Dressmaker - Creamy Light Peach Coral (Lustre)
  • Made To Order - Creamy Mid-Tone Dirty Coral (Lustre)
  • Kraft - Creamy Mid-Tone Warm Brown (Amplified)
Lipglass
  • C-Thru - Peachy – Beige With Shimmer
  • Fold and Tuck - Mid-Tone Bright Coral W/ Soft Pearl
  • Pret-a-Papier - Dark Reddened Bronze W/ Pearl
Eye Shadow
  • Tissue Weight - Frosted Pale Peach (Frost)
  • Bamboo - Light Beige with Peach (Matte)
  • Cut To Fit - Frosted Red-Bronze (Frost)
  • Gazette Grey - Dark Green-Grey With Gold-Pearl (Velvet)
  • Memorabilia - Dirty Purple (Matte)
Nail Lacquer
  • Brown Bag - Mid-Tone Warm Dirty Beige (Cream)
  • Originality - Sparkly Copper Bronze (Frost)
















No comments:

Post a Comment