Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Makeup Show 2010


This year I will be attending The Makeup Show New York 2010, brought to you by the Powder Group. It is going to be my very first year going and I'm completely ecstatic. I have been wanting to go since last year but was unable to attend it. The Makeup Show is a trade show that focuses on the makeup industry. At this event you will see many makeup artists and other beauty related professionals. You will also find some of the leading brands in the industry and exhibitors from all over the country. The Makeup Show also has seminars and workshops for those interested in learning more and expanding their knowledge of beauty and professionalism in the industry.



The Makeup Show NY 2010 is on:

SUNDAY MAY 16   - MONDAY MAY 17

It's held at :

Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18 street,
Bet 6th-7th Avenue,
New York City, NY 100

To get tickets or to find out more information please click on the link below
The Makeup Show New York 2010

Some of the exhibitor's that will be there :

My wallet is definitely going to be hurting after I'm done. But, I'm looking forward to meeting many artists and getting the 411 on all the new products and sharing the information with you all. Please let me know if there is a specific brand you want me to focus on or get information on!

No comments:

Post a Comment