Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fotd: In the Groove + Alice and Olivia

Here is my Fotd using products from In the Groove and Alice and Olivia. I did this look for a outing on a Sunday night and even though the night didn't end as great as I had planned I did like this look a lot. Hope you guys like it and let me know if you have any questions or requests


Face:

Mufe Hd foundation #155
Mac select moisturecover Nw 25

Mac Msf- Medium/Dark
Mac-Blunt blush
Mac- Refined Golden bronzer
Mac-
Superdupernatural blush
Mac- Stereo Rose Msf <333

Eyes:

Mac -Soft Ochre p/p
Mufe- Aqua Cream #21

Mac-Flip e/s

Mac-Partylicious p/g

Yaby-Mermaid Blue #pp070
Mac- carbon e/s
Mac- Ricepaper e/s

Mac- Blacktrack f/l
Mac - Feline e/s and Undercurrent e/l

Lips:

Mac- Velvet Teddy l/s
Mac- Live and Dye l/g








No comments:

Post a Comment