Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dark and Glittery

I cut my nails short for the winter and have been obsessing over deep dark blue shades. I came across this color from Illamasqua called Phallic. Let me tell you about this blue I have seen many blue polishes but this one to me is unique. My pictures don't do it justice and you really have to see the polish in person. It's a dark blue with a blue/purple duocrome glitter. The glitter is not chunky at all it's more like sparkle/shimmer. It's beautiful and I think my favorite for the winter. I did my nails with this polish for the week. It's beautiful on its own but I wanted to add a little pizazz to my nails so I added Milani -Gem to my ringer finger. This is another great fun polish and perfect for the holidays or for anytime you want to add a little something extra to your manicure. It's also a great dupe for Deborah Lippmann Birthday cake. So if you don't want to spend major $$ and get a similar or almost the same look then I suggest you pick up Milani- Gem. What is your favorite polish for the season? Also let me know if you have any other favorite dark blue polishes for me to try.

XoXo
Shru

 Polish:
  * Illamasqua- Phallic
  * Milani- Gems # 530





No comments:

Post a Comment