Saturday, December 24, 2011

FOTD: Hot Pink

Yesterday was my Dad's Birthday and we were originally going to have family over and have dinner at home but last minute plans got changed and we ended up going out to my uncle's restaurant. We had so much fun and ate like crazy. I had bought a hot pink sweater from Forever 21 a while ago that I was dying to wear and last night was the perfect night to wear it. It was bright and kept me warm all night. I based my look according to the sweater and finally used my Urban Decay Naked2 palette for the first time. I hope you guys enjoy the look and let me know what you think about it :)


XoXo
Shru




Face:
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ #45
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Dark
Mac Select Moisturecover- NW25
Benefit Erase Paste- Medium
Illamasqua Blush -Morale
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish- Petticoat


Eyes:
Nars-Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked2 - Foxy + Bootycall (Highlight)
Urban Decay Naked2 - Half Baked and a little bit of Chopper (Inner corner/ Lid)
Urban Decay Naked2- Tease + Busted (crease)
Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil- Feline
Lancome Artliner-Noir
Dior- Diorshow Mascara Black
Mac Brow Shader- Walnut


Lips:
Stila Long wear lip color -matte in Exhilarating
Nars Lip Gloss- Easy Lover
























 **Extra Pic

Mom and my little Nephew <3

No comments:

Post a Comment