Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mini Haul

So over the weekend I went to the mall to check out the new MAC Lillyland Collection and let me tell you the blushes are gorgeous.The texture is amazing and the Lip Gelee's are super sparkly and come in four beautiful colors. Even though I liked all the blushes and Gelee's I only picked up one of each. I also checked out the All Ages, All Races and All Sexes collection and to be honest it was ok nothing extra ordinary. The only thing that stuck out the most to me and something I wanted to try since I saw the promo pics was the Penultimate Brow Maker. This is the only product I bought from this collection. I was super excited for it but once I actually tried it I was a bit disappointed. The color is very sheer which is a good thing but it's too brown so you kind of have to work with it. When I wore it I had to use my brow powder to blend in the marker. The brow maker is a really neat idea but I wish they would have it in different shades. I also went to Sephora where I picked up Benefit's blush in Sugarbomb. The blush is split up in four sections and is a combination of a peachy,coral and pinkish tones. Also picked up Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Singulier in deep Black this goes on very nice and gives the lashes a very natural look and since I had over 500 points I also got a free gift from Sephora and I picked up the nailpolish set which comes with 3 Opi sephora nailpolishes in Personal shopper-a bright red, Dear diary-a pale pink good for french manicures, and I'm with Brad- dark maroon with shimmer.




Top to Bottom
*Rich Life Pigment (sample)
*Preppy
*Penultimate Brow Maker
*Joie-De-Vivre







all the colors separate



All swirled together







Personal shopper



Dear diary



I'm with Brad






No comments:

Post a Comment