Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Day In the City

Last Wednesday I went into the city with my mom. We had to go to the Indian Consulate for some paper work. So I figured we make it into a fun day in the city. It was super cold and windy but we still had a great time. We walked down 5th avenue looking at window displays and all the holiday decorations. NYC is such a magical place during the holiday time and it's absolutely beautiful. We grabbed lunch at TAO (love this place) and had some lychee martinis yumm. After lunch we just browsed through some stores and I ended up buying some things at the Forever 21 on 5th ave. After we walked to Time Square and I went to Inglot. I had been meaning to go there for awhile since I wanted to check out there rainbow shadows. I ended up with a few things but the one thing that I was most excited about was there Duraline. I'm so happy I finally picked this up. Awhile back I had bought Inglot's gel eyeliner's and all mine cracked down the middle. But with Duraline which is like a mixing medium I can bring my dead liners back to Life :). The first thing I did when I came home was play with my gel liners and duraline and was amazed at how fluently the liners glided on my eyes. You can also mix duraline with pigments and shadows to make your own liners. I'm excited to play around with this more and come up with some fun looks. So I just wanted to share my goodies and some pics with you all. The window displays at Bergdorf Goodman are world famous and I was lucky enough to see them this year. They were so BEAUTIFUL!! My pictures don't do them any justice it's just something you have to see in person. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and let me know if you have ever been to NYC and seen the beautiful window Displays or even the Christmas Tree ? 

How Gorgeous everything is made of Paper
Pretty Jewels
Love the colors <3
My favorite I thought this was so freaking adorable
Beautiful
Really wish I had better pictures
Love the dress


*Now for the Goodies :)

Forever 21:
Sweater /Vest $24.80
Belt $4.80
Black Tights $6.50
Ring$3.80
Earrings $7.80





Inglot:
E/s Amc Shine #46- $5
E/s D.S. 463-$5
E/s Matte #368-$5
E/s Matte # 338-$5
E/s 113R-$7
E/s107R-$7
E/s120R-$7
Duraline-$9
Eyeliner gel #77-$12
Nail Enamel-#852-$10
Nail Enamel #204-$10









No comments:

Post a Comment