Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTD: Mac Arthur Park

 Back In November when I went crazy shopping around Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I placed an order with American Apparel. I always wanted to try there Nail Polish and since they had 30% off I figured why not buy some now lol. I ended up picking up two colors also bought some leggings and a infinity scarf. Ever since I got the polishes I wanted to do a manicure with the colors but I never got around to it. So today I decided to paint my nails with this really unique and awesome green color. I don't own anything like this green and I'm loving this creamy formula. I paired with with some glitter on my thumb and ring finger. I hope you guys like it and let me know if you have ever tried American Apparel Nail Polishes and if you have What are some of your favorite colors ?

American Apparel - Mac Arthur Park
Milani Jewel Fx- #531 Gold
Seche Vite Dry Fast Coat
Esmalte Endurecedor para Unas (Spanish base coat)







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! i ADORE the nail polish on your thumb and ring finger! Great post!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete