Sunday, January 15, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters




Revlon lip butters I mean who hasn't heard about them ? Everyone and there grandma is talking about this product lol. Some love it and some are not a big fan. Me on the other hand have fallen in love with this product. So when I first heard about the lip butters I wasn't too sure what to think and I was on a hunt to get them but were unable to find them anywhere. I got lucky about three weeks ago when I went to Ulta near my house. I was so excited to see a huge display of Revlon Lip Butters. My mom had never seen me get so excited over a drugstore product before and after I told her all about the lip butters she even ended picking up a few.


I have been using them for about three weeks now and I have a total of 6 of them . I'm not a big drugstore makeup person (not that there is anything wrong with drugstore products but I never get a break from Mac or Sephora) but I have become addicted to these babies. They are super creamy and moisturizing and give my lips that dew look without looking overly shiny. A lot of people have been saying that they are not really moisturizing instead they are drying to the lip but I haven't had that problem yet. I have noticed my self re applying them more often then I do my regular lipsticks but that's probably because they are a balm like lipstick with medium amount of pigmentation and are sort of like a linted lip balm. They last about 2-3 hours on my lips.

I'm very impressed with the quality of them and they are turning up all over the place and are easier to find now. Most of the Pharmacy's have Revlon products on sale where you can buy one and get one half off. This is a perfect time to try them out if you were interested in the Lip Butters they retail for $7.49. Out of the 6 that I have Tutti Frutti has to be my number one favourite and then Cherry Tart.

Have you tried the Lip Butters ? What are your thoughts on them? Drying or Moisturizing ?






1 comment:

  1. great blog! love it~!

    please follow back!

    http://www.jessamup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete